Meet Beautiful Girl


Last Summer I spent a week in the mountains climbing and camping in the daytime. When the night came me and my friends started the fireplace, sat in the circle and started talking. I play guitar so most of the time we were singing, or just sharing experiences, telling jokes and interesting stories. Once we played a game that I still remember. Each member of our camp had to describe another one in just one word, and write it on the paper. Then everyone got “descriptions” of him or her and read it so everyone could laugh or share our opinions. There were 7 of us and 4 out of them wrote the word “sunshine” about me. It was surprising and pleasant at the same time. I think it is the right word to describe me as I am warm, smiley, energetic, always positive and forgiving. I love life and want to warm up people around me. I have an endless source of love and tenderness inside me and I am always ready to share it with the people I care for. Interests My circle of interests is truly wide and amazing, I value every minute of my life and realize I am blessed to have what I have - I am beautiful and sexy, but never use it as a weapon though I know that its easier to live your life when you are attractive. So one part of my time I dedicate to my mind and soul and another one - to my body. I work in a charity organization that mostly deals with children that have cancer. Thanks to them I know how important it is to value every moment of our beautiful lives. I volunteer in shelters for homeless people when I am free, I read a lot, practice my English every day because I realize that communication is really important if I made a decision to meet someone from another country. I do lots of sports and it makes my body slender and in a great shape. I love running, playing beach volleyball, skiing and mountain climbing Her Type of Man I am looking for real relationships so it would be great if you want to meet in reality. Internet relations are interesting and full of surprises, but one touch and look into your eyes is worth of hundred letters…
Meet Beautiful Girl Meet Beautiful Girl Reviewed by Hack Gems Online on October 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.